The Power of the Heart
Did you know the heart is the most strongest and powerful part in your body and beyond? And it goes beyond the power and strength of your physical heart.
Here is some heart healthy tips and news for the start of a heart healthy month of February…
The Amazing Heart
- The heart and brain are inextricably linked.
- The heart is 60x more amplified and 5000x more electromagnetic than any part of your body.
- The heart possesses its own nervous system.
- Between 60 to 65 % of heart cells are neural cells (so called, brain cells).
- The heart has its own stored memories and processes meaning within a variety of emotional experiences.
- The most powerful force from the heart would be enough to shoot water six feet into the air. The amount of force that is actually needed to move the blood through the entire length of the body’s blood vessels would lift a one hundred pound weight one mile high.
- Approximately two gallons of blood move through 60,000 miles of vessels in each of our bodies.
This is only the beginning of the Heart Healthy News to Harmonize Your Life!
To your health, comfort, and joy,
Cynthia Gardner O’Neill